Automobile Designer for Mobile Car Games
Games2win – Based in Mumbai and San Francisco is a gigantic casual games company, operating across a global footprint, leveraging its own & partner IP to create an entertaining gaming experience.
The Company has clocked over 135 million game downloads across the iTunes, Android, Windows and Kindle platforms. Some of our games – Driving Academy, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, Friends Forever, International Fashion Stylist and Fashion Diva have topped the global app charts. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (70% outside of India).
Top tier investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors & Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – serial entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone, an online gaming specialist.
To know more about us, visit us at:
Games2win – Google Play Store
Games2win – iTunes Store
Games2win – Website
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our Mobile Car Games are very popular amongst Teens predominantly in USA and Top European Countries. For these games, we want you to:
- Be our Car Designer! Keep a close tab on which cars are trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making car fans go crazy all over the world. The insights we need are not just for car designs, but also for decals, car colors, rims, accessories, spoilers and all the other stuff car lovers swoon by!
- Be very digital savvy. We would need you to source links, instagram pics, tweets, blog pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these for creating cars in our games.
- Keep looking up 3D models of cars available on popular 3D car Stores; manage our global car design competition called designcars2win.com and research car trends.
Who could you be? Background and Experience :
- A graphic designer with deep made passion for cars.
- An automobile designer obsessed with cars and with a special interest for car aesthetics.
- An avid reader of car blogs, e-magazines, auto websites etc.
- A person who can work with our team of 3D Car Artists and get mobile game assets produced by them.
Any degree in Arts, Design, Automobiles, Graphics would be a great advantage.
Growth and prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Digital Entertainment industry and enjoy being part of the Business of the Future.
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates with their existing salary packages and throw in lucrative performance incentives; and of course ESOPs.*
If this opportunity excites you:
- Download and play our games – Driving Academy 2017 on iTunes or Car Driving Academy 2017 on Android.
- Tell us how would you add value to the existing cars in the game
- If you were to add 15 more cars to this game that are NEITHER BRANDED NOR FAMOUS then which cars would you add? Send references of those cars or sketches with your reasons.
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: email@example.com