Job Description for Creative Story Script Writer – Mobile Games
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 150 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
Position : Creative Story Script Writer – Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our Story based games such as Friends Forever Stories, Friends Forever Indian stories are amongst the top ranked games in the world. We need a strong, imaginative, compelling story script writer who can:
- Write immersive and engaging stories involving interesting plots, characters and themes for our games (typically 30-35,000 words)
- Must be contemporary and in sync with the new teen, millennial dominated world of mobile entertainment. Our stories are read by tween and teen users all over the world. They relate to the characters in these stories and their lives, emotions and aspirations. They connect with realistic characters (with a touch of fiction) that get into situations, just like they do, and find unique ways to overcome challenges. The target audience is demanding yet discerning and appreciate fresh ideas.
- Have versatility in story writing skills! Our readers like Romance, Thrillers, Spy, Murder and other genres of stories and we want our writers to be skilled at writing the most popular genres of teen preferences.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A fresh graduate from the Mass Media, Communications, Liberal Arts background who loves story writing.
- Someone who has been writing scripts for TV serials, Webisodes, Magazines.
- An author who has his/her own published / unpublished book
- A prolific blogger who likes to write fictional stories that keeps his/ her readers engaged.
- A passionate gamer who loves playing Episodes and Choices – the best story based games in the world
- Someone not even remotely described above but has the best stories to tell!!
A graduate with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect Grammar.
Future prospects :
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Mobile Entertainment industry and build a meaningful career in Digital Technology.
If this opportunity excites you:
- Please download and play our game, Friends forever Stories:
- Write a Plot of a story of your choice. Remember to describe the genre, characters, plot details and what makes the story interesting. We expect approximately 50 lines for this.
- Write a conversation of about 25 lines between any of the characters in your concept story!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org