Job Description for Creative Story Script Writer – Mobile Games
Position: Creative Story Script Writer – Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: Fresher – 2 years
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
We need a strong, imaginative, compelling story script writer who can:
- Write immersive and engaging stories involving interesting plots, characters and themes for our story games (typically 30-35,000 words) Check this link to view how our game looks – http://bit.ly/g2wsw_hw
- Must be contemporary and in sync with the new teen, millennial dominated world of mobile entertainment. Our stories are read by tween and teens all over the world.
- Have versatility in story writing skills! Our readers like Romance, Thrillers, Spy, Murder and other genres of stories and we want our writers to be skilled at writing the most popular genres of teen preferences.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A fresh graduate from the Mass Media, Communications, Liberal Arts, English Literature background who loves story writing.
- Someone who has creative ideas, has seen TV shows and feels he/she can do a better job.
- Has a flair for story writing for young teen audience.
- A passionate gamer who loves playing Episodes and Choices – the best story based games in the world and can write similar engaging stories.
- Someone not even remotely described above but has the best stories to tell!!
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar.
If this role interests you, then we have some homework for you:
You are required to do the following –
- Write a Plot of a story of your choice. We expect approx 50 lines for this.
- Write a conversation of about 25 lines between any of the characters in your story plot!
Send your updated resume along with the above-mentioned test assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.