Job Description for Fashion Content Curator
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 150 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
Position: Fashion Content Curator
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our “Dress Up” Mobile games are very popular amongst the Tween & Teen Girls predominantly in USA and Top European Countries. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making young girls all over the world go crazy. The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital savvy. We would need you to source links, instagram pics, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Be a Fashionista! Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games!
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market.
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A person from the Fashion Industry either by education or experience or both.
- Someone who plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- An avid reader of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate the fashion items into mobile game assets.
- You must have diverse fashion interests, ranging from clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, all things fun and trendy!
- Please note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and the Rest of the World. Hence you must have a Globally relevant fashion outlook.
Any degree in Fashion or related profession would be a great advantage.
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Mobile Entertainment industry and build a meaningful career in Digital Technology.
If this opportunity excites you:
- Play our games – International Fashion Styles (iTunes or Android)
- Next play the world leader in this category – Covet Fashion (iTunes or Android)
- Tell us how you would contribute to the updates of our game International Fashion Stylist? What would you like to add in terms of content, themes, chapters and extensions?
Best of luck!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com