Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: 2D Artist – Fashion Games
Based in: Mumbai/Hybrid
Reporting to: 2D Lead
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create 2D characters for mobile games.
- Create 2D background scenes, clothing, props and other art assets.
- Follow a production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into game products.
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
- Pick up new technical skills and concepts.
- Match the existing art styles and be able to differentiate between different art styles.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in the gaming/animation industry
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Have strong character illustration skills
- Have an overall aesthetic sense of graphic and design
- Be organized, meticulous, and have thorough working habits
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Love playing (and making) mobile games, also should have made mobile game art.
- Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If the 2D Artist – Fashion Games role at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!