Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Creative Story Writer
Location : Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to : Product Manager
Experience required: 3-4 years as a full-time Writer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Write fun, engaging and unique choice-based stories for DECISIONS while ensuring that the story makes full use of the in-game mechanics.
- Research and be up to date on the trending genres/theme of stories that are available in the market, which can be used to generate new ideas.
- Be involved in the Production right from idea generation to testing the end result before the story goes live and coordinate with the Artists, Programmers and Stylist who are involved in the whole process.
Who could you be? Background, Experience & Educational Qualification:
- Graduate, with expert-level written and spoken English and impeccable grammar.
- 3 – 4 years as a full-time creative story writer.
- Mastery of the structural basics of good storytelling.
- Strong understanding of the branching narrative style of writing, which comes along with multiple choices and outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under strict deadlines.
- If this opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!