Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Based in: Mumbai/Remote
Reporting to: Head of Revenue
Experience required: Minimum 4 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Marketing & User Acquisition:
- Drive & manage user acquisition for our mobile games (on Android and iTunes) via internal channels & external channels with a focus on ROAS.
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operated towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Measure and optimize on performance – ROI, retention, engagement, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to communicate the performance of the campaigns to internal stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in User Acquisition for Mobile Applications (experience in gaming domain is preferred).
- A clear understanding of business and engagement metrics like LTV, CPI, Retention, etc.
- Has experience running ROAS campaigns.
- An analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Comfortable with Excel
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the mobile advertising industry.
If this role as Marketing Manager at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!