Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more. To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Objective of the Role: Games2win’s fashion games are highly successful and have proven to be very popular with our users globally. Our focus is mainly female audiences, aged 18-25, based in the US and Europe. We want to be sure that the content available in our games is relevant to our users and matches the latest in fashion.
Role: Sr Fashion Stylist
Location: Mumbai / Hybrid
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience Required: 4-5 Years
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- We need an industry expert to audit the fashion and styling showcased in our games
- Create new levels and content for both games
- Provide Insights of reference looks for game characters following fashion trends and styling
- Mentor teams on Fashion as they are limited by the content available on websites which are to the best of their knowledge and understanding
- Keep up to date with trends in fashion
- Provide the latest trends in fashion to stay relevant for Our games
- Give insights on Competitor games in the market which are extremely successful and have brand collaborations
Who we need:
- We need a professional who is passionate about fashion and lifestyle
- An individual with in-depth knowledge of current fashion trends with strong sense of style
- Someone who has the knowledge and understanding to review the styles created by our team of stylists.
- Minimum 3+ years of styling or fashion industry experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and excellent ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Degree in Fashion or related field
If this opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!