Role: Fashion Stylist (Content Curator) for Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: A professional with 0 – 1 year of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Keep a close tab on all the latest trends – what’s hot and what’s not! The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like
- Be digital-savvy and source links, Instagram pictures, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc. as reference links for creating assets in our games
- Be a Fashionista and create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A Fashion Consultant / Stylist / Expert Designer, with a good eye for fashion to source the right look for characters in our fashion games
- From the Fashion Industry, either by education or experience or both who has diverse fashion interests – clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, and all things fun and trendy
- An avid reader of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites, etc.
- Plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate fashion items into mobile game assets
- Has a globally relevant fashion outlook, since 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and other parts of the world and we are predominantly focused on global markets
Any degree in Fashion or stylist-related professional certifications would be an added advantage.
If this opportunity at Games2win excites you:
Please complete the following assignment and send your assignment response, your Resume, along with your Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Play our games – International Fashion Stylist (iTunes or Android)
Task : Please go through the table below and send us the following:
- Present reference images: 3 style-sets for each fashion event.
- Explain why you chose those styles and add your images in the “Reference Image Source” column, also add sourcing links from where you have sourced the images and create a PDF for the sourced images.
- How would you score users on the basis of the assets that they use from the style-set (As most preferred items to the least preferred items)
- Create and share separate folders for each event.
- Please note that your answer to this assignment needs to be shared as a PDF / PPT.
|Sr. No||Event Name||Event Mandate||Canvases||Reference Image Source|
|1||Neutral Tones||Neutral tones have a calming effect on this busy-bee. Style a cool, structured and formal look for our author, Stephanie as she meets her top 100 fans this evening!||dress|shoes|accessory|bag|eyes|lips|hair||<To be filled in by the candidate>|
|2||Sunshine Goddess||She’s signed the lease to her dream luxury house, by the beach! Make this ‘hostess-with-the-mostest’ pop like a ray of sunshine at her housewarming seaside brunch!||top|pant|shoes|bag|eyes|lips|hair||<To be filled in by the candidate>|
|3||Energizer Honey||Macie is little cute, very funky and super energetic! Let’s style her, keeping this in mind! She’s finally agreed to go ahead with this sports brand shoot, so we shouldn’t let her down!||dress|shoes|accessory|props|eyes|lips|hair||<To be filled in by the candidate>|