Role: Graphic Designer – Fashion Games
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 3 to 5 years of work experience
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create in-game graphics and marketing collateral for casual fashion games
- Develop 2D visual assets like in-game currency, pop ups, creatives for offers and promotions, etc. using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools.
- Adapt pre-existing art styles / develop new art styles.
- Keep up with the latest trends in storytelling, social media, and games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in Graphic Design or as an Illustrator with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You must have strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
You must be conversant with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
If this role as Graphic Designer for Fashion Games at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Graphics and their production will be an integral part of your job. Given that we create games mainly for US/Global markets, the graphics inside really need to be classy and international styled.
Before beginning the assignment :
- First take a quick look at this deck that captures the screens of some of the games WE ADORE and we would want you to be able to match upto – Reference Link
- This assignment is based on our game called ‘Super Wedding Stylist. Play the game:
Once you have played the Game, you can start working on the below assignment
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!