Role: QA Lead
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: CTO
Experience Required: 8+ Years of Experience
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs
- Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to ensure that our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Understand the Requirements thoroughly and work with the QC Leads & their teams to build all test-cases for different scenarios.
- Oversee the maintenance of test case documents, both across our games having similar use-cases, and as our games evolve with time
- Estimate effort for all QA Phases and ensure the teams complete the test phases on time
- Act as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams and develop relevant training programs.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in test roles
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience shipping mobile games from start to finish in a leadership role, working alongside development teams
- Thorough understanding of mobile game testing
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others
- Familiarity managing multiple on-site and external test teams
- Proven experience in hiring, training and mentoring other senior team members to build a strong team around them
- Use of Test Case Management software
- Experience identifying and driving creation of automation tools (either off the shelf or custom) and drive their adoption
- Understanding of technical and performance requirements of mobile titles with experience in creating strategies to understand and react to these
Good to have:
- Understanding of SCRUM/Agile and experience structuring test teams to support these methodologies
- Play testing and Usability testing experience
- Administration experience of JIRA bug tracking databases including setup of workflows relevant for their teams
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably with additional certifications in Quality Assurance
If this QA Lead Role at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!