Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Game Designer (Mobile Games)
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: 5 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work closely with the Product Manager in conceiving and creating game ideas.
- Design Levels for Various Genre of Games
- Be able to design in-depth and structured Game Design Documents using the best practices available in the industry. Provide with ample and correct references/guidelines in the document for the art and development teams. Constantly update oneself and the game design/product teams with new innovations in game design practices.
- Work with the Product Manager and analytics team in understanding the game update cycle and requirements, and create the necessary design documents accordingly.
- Involve actively during the production phase and work with the creative, art, development & QC team to assess that the design objectives are being fulfilled.
- Design missions and prototype different gameplay variations during production, playtest them and take feedback.
- Create user-friendly controls which are easy to master; for touch-screen mobile platform.
- Constantly play and research other games for ideas regarding smart game design.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Experience in designing games for iOS / Android.
- Experience in working with F2P games.
- Experience with creating game design documents from concept briefs. This would include defining game rules, level progression, and defining the user-interface in the game.
- Level Design knowledge on Unity 3D
- We are seeking someone with strong Game and Level Design knowledge.
- Ready to explore any given game genre at any time as per the requirement.
- A passion for casual and mobile games, and should be playing iOS or Android games on a regular basis.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good English Writing Skills and presentation skills: It is really important that your design and documents are conveyed to the readers.
- Skill to create easy and clear game flow and UI flow.
- Knowledge about successful games in the mobile games market, what is currently trending and know-how about design elements that made those games successful.
- Should be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the game audience.
- Any art or technical skills will be an added bonus.
- Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Game Designing or any other equivalent educational background.
If this Game Designer (Mobile Games) opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!