Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Unity Developer
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 7 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand Game Design Documents of games to be developed, discuss requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with the team and technical leads at Games2win.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience in mobile game development on Smartphones, with a total of at least 2 years with Unity.
- Experience with iOS and Android games.
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting third-party SDKs in Unity – MoPub, Google Play Services, Facebook, other Prime31 SDKs, and ad networks.
- At least 3 games on App Store
- Someone with strong fundamentals in mobile game development: understand design patterns, the architecture of games, and device APIs
- Be very fluent in Unity3D
- Be comfortable with Xcode & Objective C, as well as Android Studio.
- Have experience using non-gaming APIs for, e.g., fetching and storing Data for web services, databases or disk access.
- Be proficient in debugging and profiling code, as well as understanding memory management for mobile games.
B.E./B.Tech or MCA. Certifications preferred.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!