Role: Senior Unity Game Developer for Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Experience required: Someone with 4 to 6 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand Game Design Documents of games to be developed, discuss requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with the team and technical leads at Games2win.
- Take ownership of delivering a game from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Prototype game concepts rapidly.
- Write code as per standards.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices, so as to make suggestions to product teams on new game mechanics or APIs available.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
Minimum 4 years experience in mobile game development on Smartphones, with a total of at least 2 years with Unity.
- Experience with iOS and Android games.
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting third-party SDKs in Unity – MoPub, Google Play Services, Facebook, other Prime31 SDKs, and ad networks.
- At least 3 games on App Store
- Someone with strong fundamentals in mobile game development: understand design patterns, the architecture of games, and device APIs
- Be very fluent in Unity3D
- Be comfortable with Xcode & Objective C, as well as Android Studio.
- Have experience using non-gaming APIs for, e.g., fetching and storing Data for web services, databases or disk access.
- Be proficient in debugging and profiling code, as well as understanding memory management for mobile games.
B.E./B.Tech or MCA. Certifications preferred.
If this role interests you, then please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your updated profile.
Assignment for Senior Unity Game Developer role: Download the assignment from the following link:- http://www.games2win.com/corporate/unity_programmer_assignment.docx
Send your updated resume along with the above-mentioned test assignment to email@example.com