Position: 3D Generalist
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Creating high quality optimized 3D assets including characters, backgrounds and props for mobile games.
- Experience working with Unity/and or game engine and implementing 3D work into engine.
- Work in a variety of artistic styles ranging from realistic to stylized and cartoony.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Mobile games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Environment / Props artist in mobile game development
- Exceptional understanding of next gen asset creation workflows with the ability to modify and improve them
- Must be proficient with Maya, Unity and Photoshop.
- Experience with the process of making normal maps (transferring the high-poly sculpted detail on low-poly game objects).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of both high-poly and low-poly modeling of 3D characters for mobile games
- Candidate should have worked on projects for both iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Candidate should know how to optimize artworks for all mobile platforms.
- Along with 3D art, the candidate should also have the ability to integrate the 3D files into Unity and tweak them as per the game requirements.
- Candidate will be constantly interacting with the development team, product managers and testing team, therefore the candidate should have good communication skills.
- Proactiveness and commitment are of utmost importance.
- Experience in some or all of the following will be an added advantage:
- Making Terrains using Unity 3D
- Knowledge of lighting and shaders in Unity 3D.
- Know-how of basic Unity scripting and the build creation process.
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- Candidates with an Art school background would be preferred
If this opportunity excites you:
Send your updated resume along with a link to your portfolio and some mobile games you have worked on to: email@example.com