Job Description for Interior Designer for Mobile Games
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 150 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
Position : Interior Designer for Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Do you spend your days poring over new trends in home decor and furnishings online? Are you constantly inspired by the need to upgrade spaces around you?
If yes, then we want you to:
- Identify and capture Global Interior design trends.
- Use your design skills and style expertise to create a repository of theme based design assets for our mobile games.
- Source links, instagram pics, blogs, pictures, etc as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the furnishings/accessories featured in our games!
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You must have a strong sense of proportion and visual awareness to understand how pieces of a layout or theme will fit together to create the intended interior environment.
- A person from the Interior Design industry either by education or experience or both.
- Passion for home decor and aesthetics.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to positively and constructively respond to technical and creative feedback and make the required changes.
- Is adept with smartphone games and is engaged with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate the home décor ideas into mobile game assets.
- Note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and the Rest of the World. Hence you must have a globally relevant home decor outlook.
Any degree in Interior Designing or related profession would be a great advantage.
Future prospects :
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to be associated with the Mobile Entertainment industry and build a meaningful career in Digital Technology.
If this opportunity excites you:
- Play the game ‘Design Home’ by Crowdstar which is available on either the iTunes store or Android Store.
- Play at least 8-10 challenges (levels) in the game.
- Describe 2 challenges of your own (theme) and also describe the rooms the challenges will showcase.
- Provide pictorial references of the rooms. Detail out all the elements that will go in the room to create the look expected (Provide reference pictures of those elements)
Note: Please recommend global and international themes!
After you have done the assignment, please send it along with your resume to : email@example.com