Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Candidates will be responsible for creating 2D characters for 2D mobile games.
- Candidates should be able to create 2D background scenes, clothing, props and other art assets.
- Follow production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into game products.
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- You should have minimum 3-4 years experience in gaming/animation industry.
- An illustrator with strong character illustration skills.
- Have an overall aesthetic sense of graphic and design.
- Organized, meticulous, and thorough working habits.
- Ability to pick up new technical skills and concepts quickly.
- Ability to match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- College of Fine Art (Chennai)
(If the role interests you, then we have a small assignment for you to work on)
Play our immensely popular game – ‘Decisions’
Visualise and create two new characters along with the background to match the above gameplay. These are the reference images of 2 characters (a boy and a girl) and one background.
Characters and background should be fully coloured.
Send us your updated resume along with the above mentioned test assignment and expectations to email@example.com
This assignment will be used in our projects, only if candidate gets hired at Games2win.