Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create 2D characters for mobile games.
- Create 2D background scenes, clothing, props and other art assets.
- Follow a production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into game products.
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- You should have minimum 1-2 years experience in the gaming/animation industry.
- Have Strong character illustration skills.
- Have an overall aesthetic sense of graphic and design.
- Be organized, meticulous, and have thorough working habits.
- Pick up new technical skills and concepts quickly.
- Match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If the role interests you, then we have a small assignment for you:
- Play our highly popular game:
Decisions: Choose Your Interactive Stories Choice on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games2win.decisions
Choose Your Story (Decisions) on iTunes: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/choose-your-story-decisions/id1410732598
2. Visualize and create two new characters to match the game. (References are given in the Dropbox link below)
3. Create two backgrounds to match the game in three variations – day, evening and night. (References are given in the Dropbox link below).
Note: The Characters and backgrounds should be fully coloured.
Send us your updated resume along with your completed test assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:This assignment will only be used in our projects, if the candidate gets hired at Games2win.