Role: 2D Artist – Narrative Games
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create 2D characters for mobile games.
- Create 2D background scenes, clothing, props and other art assets.
- Follow a production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into game products.
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols.
Who could you be? (Background, Experience, Skills)
- A minimum 1-2 years experience in the gaming/animation industry
- Have Strong character illustration skills
- Have an overall aesthetic sense of graphic and design
- Be organized, meticulous, and have thorough working habits
- Pick up new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fine Arts Graduate from a reputed art school or equivalent like:
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art (Mumbai)
- Rachana Sansad (Mumbai)
- Raheja College of Fine Arts (Mumbai)
- SNDT College (Mumbai)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Arts (Pune)
- Goa College of Art (Goa)
- College of Fine Art (Chennai)
If this 2D Artist – Narrative Games role at Games2win interests you, then play our highly popular game & then please complete the following assignment:
Decisions: Choose Your Interactive Stories Choice on Android:
Choose Your Story (Decisions) on iTunes:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!