Role: 3D Generalist – Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager (Interior Design Games)
Experience: 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Integrate art supplied by the team/external vendors into a playable version of our Unity game.
- Pin-point and troubleshoot visual and technical issues related to 3D assets.
- Review 3D art and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and document asset creation processes and style guides.
- Optimize assets for mobile games, as per the requirement.
- Set priorities and meet deadlines.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a 3D Generalist / 3D Artist
- Knowledge of Furniture Modeling
- Basic understanding of Lighting and Shading in Unity 3D.
- Must be proficient with 3DS Max, Unity and Photoshop
- Awareness of how to work with :-
- 3DS Max –
- Camera perspectives
- Texture unwrapping
- Integrating with Unity3d
- 3DS Max –
- Unity 3D –
- Familiar with scenes and asset importing – prefabs, materials and shader assignment
- Lighting in Unity3D
- Unity 3D –
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- A degree in Game Art, Modeling or any other 3D related field
If this 3D Generalist opportunity at Games2win excites you, then please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your CV/Resume.
Assignment: Kindly follow the steps below and complete Part 1 and Part 2 of the assignment.
Assignment Part 1:
- Download the “Assignment 1” ZIP file from here.
- It contains the test for Modelling and Texturing.
- A sample furniture asset is included for Modeling and Texturing benchmarking
- All the instructions that you need to follow have been provided in the PDF file included in the link.
- The final deliverable for Part 1 would be an FBX file with embedded textures.
Assignment Part 2:
- Download the “Assignment 2” ZIP file from here.
- It contains the test for using 3DS Max Cameras and Unity Implementation.
- All the instructions that you need to follow have been provided in the PPT and a PDF file included in the link. Please read the instructions carefully. You will need to use the asset created in Assignment 1, here, in part 2.
- The final deliverable for Part 2 would be a Unity Package file.
Please send us your completed assignment response along with your CV to: email@example.com