Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: 3D Game Artist
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create high quality optimized 3D assets including characters, backgrounds and props for mobile games.
- Work with Unity/and or game engine and implement 3D work into engine.
- Work in a variety of artistic styles ranging from realistic to stylized and cartoon-style.
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for Mobile games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Environment / Props / 3D Generalist artist in mobile game development
- Exceptional understanding of next gen asset creation workflows with the ability to modify and improve them
- Must be proficient with Maya, Unity and Photoshop.
- Experience with the process of making normal maps (transferring the high-poly sculpted detail on low-poly game objects).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of both high-poly and low-poly modeling of 3D characters for mobile games
- Candidate should have worked on projects for both iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Candidate should know how to optimize artworks for all mobile platforms.
- Along with 3D art, the candidate should also have the ability to integrate the 3D files into Unity and tweak them as per the game requirements.
- Candidate will be constantly interacting with the development team, product managers and testing team, therefore the candidate should have good communication skills.
- Proactiveness and commitment are of utmost importance.
- Experience in some or all of the following will be an added advantage:
- Making Terrains using Unity 3D
- Knowledge of lighting and shaders in Unity 3D.
- Know-how of basic Unity scripting and the build creation process.
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- Candidates with an Art school background would be preferred
If this opportunity of 3D Game Artist at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!