Role: 3D Rigger for Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Develop the rigging workflow, pipeline and design the documentation for your team at Games2win
- Work closely with Animators to create high-quality organic and inorganic rigs
- Develop and improve the tools, procedures for the streamlining of an efficient animation pipeline
- Provide knowledge and solutions for complex rigging and animation
- Hands-on approach in rigging a variety of characters and props
Who could you be? (Background and Experience)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the video game or the movie industry
- Proven working experience and a keen eye for motion and animation in games
- Have working knowledge of Maya software
- Preferably have knowledge of Blender software
- Preferably have scripting experience with Python, Mel and/or Max script
- Team player with good communication skills and functional English proficiency.
- Preferably have knowledge of game engines
- Candidate should be certified from an animation school.
If this opportunity excites you, then please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your updated profile.
Assignment for 3D Rigger Role :
- Please check the attached unrigged model in a neutral pose.
- Please rig and skin the model – It should be a detailed rig which includes bones for the fingers as well as the hair.
- Send us your .FBX file containing a rigged and skinned version of the model that we have provided with embedded media turned on.
- Candidates would be shortlisted based on the finesse/accuracy of the rig setup as well as how clean the file is in terms of sorting and naming the bones.
- Send us your updated CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of Luck!