Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Ad Sales Manager – Koimoi.com
Reporting to: Head of Department
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 5 years+
Koimoi.com is amongst the top entertainment portals in India and a leading voice of Bollywood & now Hollywood. Koimoi is part of the 2win Group (contests2win.com; mobile2win; games2win.com) and is known for its in-depth, unbiased and intense coverage of the Entertainment industry. We attract over 7 million users, a month, organically, who visit the site, repeatedly. For more details, please refer to the Company profile available here.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own Ad Sales revenues working with brands, production houses and agencies.
- Work with internal teams to conceptualize the client’s requirements and assure timely delivery of the campaign.
- Initiate and build strong relationships with brands, production houses and agencies to retain digital campaigns for Koimoi.
- Work closely with the Koimoi content team to be able to pitch our ad/content plans to clients and upsell where appropriate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 6 years experience in Digital Ad sales preferably with large media houses.
- Should have a working knowledge of ad platforms like DFP and Mopub.
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management.
- Post graduate qualification in any discipline will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
If this opportunity of Ad Sales Manager at Koimoi excites you, we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!