Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Art Manager – Mobile Games
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: CEO
Experience Required: 8+ Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
- Direct stunning graphics for all aspects of our mobile games including in-game graphics & 2D assets, App Store icons, screenshots, & feature graphics, cross-promotion images, and Facebook/Google Ads graphic.
- Work closely with the ASO team and supply them a constant stream of graphics for their ASO experiments and strategies.
- You will work closely with the Product Managers to plan & identify all the graphic requirements they may have for an upcoming game update or a new launch.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of Graphic Designers and provide creative direction.
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained and that junior designers have clear benchmarks for graphic production.
- Review the Designers’ work and give feedback to ensure the highest quality expectations are met.
- Be an active mentor and role model for the art team. Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Keep informed about the latest advances in game art technique and technology
- Should have an eye for perfection, with effective art reviews, and must ensure the quality of the art is top-notch.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background):
- 8+ years of Designing experience, with at least 3 years of managing junior designer & artists
- Minimum of two titles shipped as Art Manager, ideally from pre-production through launch and live operations
- Proficient in designing graphics for mobile games
- Excellent sense of color combinations, gaming knowledge, and visual aesthetic
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to deliver high quality within a short timeframe
- Should be a self-starter and capable of managing teams tasks and deliverables
- Natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others.
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of visual design, graphic work is required
- Extensive knowledge of the latest game industry trends, free-to-play game mechanics, UX, Graphics and game systems is essential.
- Knowledge of Unity will be an added advantage.
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- An Art School background would be preferred
If this opportunity of Art Manager – Mobile Games at Games2win excites you, we have an assignment:
Graphics and their production will be an integral part of your job. Given that we create games mainly for US/Global markets, the graphics inside really need to be classy and international styled.
First take a quick look at this deck that captures the screens of some of the games WE ADORE and want to be able to match upto – Link
Now, attempt this graphics assignment – Link
- Art and Aesthetics:
Can you play both games and send a few high level comments on what’s missing in the Art of Decisions and how we can match that of Chapters?
- General Art improvement
The last and final assignment
Quickly point out 2-3 Art Changes you would make if you were given charge to improve the overall quality of the game?
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!