Role:App Store Optimization Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Experience Required: 3+ years
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 310 million downloads and an extremely strong global user base. Most of our games such as Driving Academy, International Fashion Stylist, Decisions have gained top ranks on App stores. We are based in Mumbai and Bangalore and have a really cool, fun-loving team of over 155 professionals who love to make awesome games! Read more about the Company and download our games here.
- Own Games2win’s App Store presence, optimization, and localization strategy globally in over 50+ countries and 25 languages.
- Drive organic acquisition on the App Store and Google Play, leveraging every channel available to defend/optimize top ranks in stores, rank for more keywords and improve conversion in the stores.
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that all relevant games appear at the top of the search results in all applicable App stores
- Optimizing conversion rates for app store pages by utilizing various content and visual tools.
- Conduct ASO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness.
- Daily monitoring and reporting on ranks across top keywords, reviews, and sentiments across stores.
- Identify, acquire and roll out ASO tools and services throughout the company, manage the relationship with ASO agencies, tools & service providers.
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices in SEO/ASO, and Google/Apple algorithm updates.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 3+ years of ASO experience at a mobile-first company.
- Experience working on a multilingual apps/games.
- Excellent understanding of all things ASO and willingness to go beyond.
- Comfortable using ASO platforms like Apptweak and Mobile Action.
- A passion for all-things ASO and Marketing Optimization, including changes to Storefronts, OS versions, algorithm changes, creative testing, and more.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience working with international/localization teams.
- Solid SEO experience is a plus point
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background
If this ASO Manager opportunity at Games2win excites you, then please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your updated profile.
Task 1 – The current category ranking of our game ‘Super Wedding Stylist’ on the Apple App Store is 200 in US Role Playing. Analyze the game and propose an ASO strategy. The target is to improve the ranking and break into the top 100 RPG US.
Your research & recommendations should include the following thing:
- Current Metadata– Analyze the current title & sub-title and explain what’s working & what’s not
- Competition Analysis
a) Identify and mention 3 competitors that are in top 100 US RPG
b) Make a list of the top keywords driving most organic downloads for them.
c) Draw a comparison between ‘Super Wedding Stylist’ & competition keywords
- New Title & Sub-Title Recommendation:
a) Research and recommend a new title, sub-title & keywords, and the reason for choosing it.
Task 2 – Our game ‘Super Wedding Stylist’ is localized in 25 international languages, and one of them is Russian. What will you do if Russian Page Conversion is less compared to other countries?
If you require more details, we would be delighted to provide them to you. Please send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to – firstname.lastname@example.org