Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: App Store Optimization Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Experience Required: 4+ years
- Own Games2win’s App Store presence, optimization, and localization strategy globally in over 50+ countries and 25 languages.
- Drive organic acquisition on the App Store and Google Play, leveraging every channel available to defend/optimize top ranks in stores, rank for more keywords and improve conversion in the stores.
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that all relevant games appear at the top of the search results in all applicable App stores
- Optimizing conversion rates for app store pages by utilizing various content and visual tools.
- Conduct ASO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness.
- Daily monitoring and reporting on ranks across top keywords, reviews, and sentiments across stores.
- Identify, acquire and roll out ASO tools and services throughout the company, manage the relationship with ASO agencies, tools & service providers.
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices in SEO/ASO, and Google/Apple algorithm updates.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 4+ years of ASO experience at a mobile-first company.
- Experience working on a multilingual apps/games.
- Excellent understanding of all things ASO and willingness to go beyond.
- Comfortable using ASO platforms like Apptweak and Mobile Action.
- A passion for all-things ASO and Marketing Optimization, including changes to Storefronts, OS versions, algorithm changes, creative testing, and more.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience working with international/localization teams.
- Solid SEO experience is a plus point
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background
If this ASO Manager opportunity at Games2win excites you, then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!