Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Manager Analytics
Experience Require – Minimum 1 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Help the Business Analytics team to collect and collate data from various tools.
- Create reports as per the format defined by the team.
- Timely creation of reports and maintain the schedule for these reports..
- Make sure that all the required data points defined are present and are being collected by the tools being used.
- Do a first level analysis of the reports created and highlight any major changes on data points.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You are working or have worked in a technical or analytics job function for at least 1 year.
- Analytical mind-set with good communication skills and interpersonal capabilities.
- Can work confidently with EXCEL at least and preferably SQL as well.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you then send us a note on which Analytics tools you’ve used in the past and why do you use them.
Send your Assignment to: firstname.lastname@example.org