Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 210 million downloads and have an extremely strong daily and monthly active user base. Games2win is the publisher of global hit titles such as Driving Academy, Stories for Friends, International Fashion Stylist, Parking Frenzy, High School Driving Test, and many other hit games. Some of our games such as Parking Frenzy have ranked #1 on the US iTunes App Store (free app & game). Power Cricket T20 is ranked #1 in the India Sports category. Almost all of our Mobile Games have hit top app store ranks.
Top investors such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors and Silicon Valley Bank have funded G2W. The founders of G2W Inc. are Alok Kejriwal – a Serial Entrepreneur and Mahesh Khambadkone – an Online Gaming Specialist.
Play our games available on the Android and iTunes App Stores or visit us on games2winmedia.com to learn more about our Company.
(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Manager Analytics
Experience Require – Minimum 1 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Help the Business Analytics team to collect and collate data from various tools.
- Create reports as per the format defined by the team.
- Timely creation of reports and maintain the schedule for these reports.
- Make sure that all the required data points defined are present and are being collected by the tools being used.
- Do a first level analysis of the reports created and highlight any major changes on data points.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You are working or have worked in a technical or analytics job function for at least 1 year.
- Analytical mind-set with good communication skills and interpersonal capabilities.
- Can work confidently with EXCEL and SQL.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
Part 1: If this opportunity excites you then send us a note on which Analytics tools you’ve used in the past and why do you use them.
Consider the data_table at the below link:
Below is a snippet of the table for your reference:
What are the SQL queries that you will use to get the below data points?
- Total unique users who bought something, how many items did they buy on average and the average price point of each item bought.
- Total items sold and the average price point of the items overall.
- Top 3 items sold daily and revenue from these Top 3 items daily.
- Total revenue made from each item broken down by country and day.
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: email@example.com