Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 5 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Associate Analytics
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Manager Analytics
Experience Require – Minimum 2+ Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Help the Business Analytics team to collect and collate data from various tools.
- Create reports as per the format defined by the team.
- Timely creation of reports and maintaining the schedule for these reports.
- Make sure that all the required data points defined are present and are being collected by the tools being used.
- Do a first level analysis of the reports created and highlight any major changes on data points.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Worked on BigQuery.
- You are working or have worked in a technical or analytics job function for at least 1 year.
- Analytical mind-set with good communication skills and interpersonal capabilities.
- Can work confidently with EXCEL and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools (like Power BI, Tableau, Google Studio etc.)
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity of Associate Analytics at Games2win excites you, then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!