Role: Automobile Designer
Based in: Mumbai
Report To: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities) :
- Generate design concepts for our car games.
- Contribute to the design of automotive projects (concepts), within the parameters of the individual design processes.
- Keep a close tab on which cars are trending, what’s hot; what’s not, what’s making car fans go crazy all over the world. The insights we need are not just for car designs, but also for decals, car colors, rims, accessories, spoilers and all the other stuff car lovers swoon by!
- Be very digital savvy and source links, Instagram pictures, tweets, blog pictures, etc. as reference links to use them for creating cars in our games.
- Keep looking for 3D Car models available on popular 3D Car Stores.
- Manage a global car design competition called designcars2win.com and research car trends.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience) :
- A graphic designer with deep passion for cars
- An automobile designer obsessed with cars and with a special interest in car aesthetics
- An avid reader of car blogs, automobile e-magazines, automobile websites, etc.
- A person who can work with our team of 3D Automobile Artists and get mobile game assets produced by them
Educational Qualification :
Any degree in Arts, Design, Automobiles
If this Automobile Designer opportunity at Games2win excites you, then please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your updated profile.
- Download our Game “Driving Academy – Car School Driver Simulator 2020” from the (Android Store) & Driving Academy 2020 Simulator (iTunes).
- Tell us how would you add value to the existing cars in the game
- If you were to add 15 more cars to this game that are NEITHER BRANDED NOR FAMOUS then which cars would you add? Send references of those cars or sketches with your reasons.
- Download our Game “Driving Academy – Car School Driver Simulator 2020” from the (Android Store) & Driving Academy 2020 Simulator (iTunes) and play the games for some time.
- Go to the CARS Section. You will notice that the “Muscle Cars” category is the default one that you start with.
- Study the real data of that section as shown in the google sheet (Refer to this Link )
- Answer the following:
a. If you were required to improve the sale of these (Muscle) cars – what would you do? Assume that you have the freedom to change car positions, prices etc.
b. If you wanted to run experiments, what would those experiments be, and why?
Please send your response to the above assignment along with your updated Resume and Portfolio link to email@example.com