Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Corporate Communications Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Hybrid (2-3 days a week from Mumbai office)
Experience required: Over 7 years of work experience
The Corporate Communications Manager will be the Chief Storyteller of Games2win: the Company, the brand, the business, its people, the promise we offer. This is a job with a high degree of ownership and responsibility. The person will make sure that we constantly and correctly communicate the Company’s achievements, insights, updates and developments, thereby creating a magnetic appeal of the brand to job seekers and potential employees. The job entails establishing Games2win as an established thought leader and the best employer status for Gaming opportunities in the country.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
- Create and curate business content for Games2win’s blog site – https://games2winmedia.com
- Create a blog calendar for the business in consultation with the CEO and then execute (writing) to that list.
- Reference business topics that are available both internally and externally (via research on trending topics and issues).
- Publish content such as articles, interviews, short updates on the Blogsite, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media properties of the Company.
- Manage social media channels of the businesses.
- Reach out to influencers, community managers, groups and get them engaged with our business activities.
- Determine strategic communication campaigns aligned to organizational goals.
- Should have experience in content writing
- Should be a master-storyteller
- Should have the ability to write concisely and convincingly
- Should have deep reader-empathy with an obsession for story and fact-telling that makes reading enjoyable
- Should have knowledge and passion for mobile apps and games.
- If you do not like playing mobile games, you should not apply for this position
- Be highly motivated and driven to improve and innovate
- Should have written at least 100+ blogs and articles
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written and spoken English with perfect grammar
If this role interests you, please complete the following assignment:
- Send us some of your business writing samples and your social media handles.
- Attempt this assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!