Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Creative Manager for User Acquisition Campaigns (Mobile Games)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: CEO
Experience required: 6+ years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- As Manager, you will significantly influence the formulation, production and execution of the various user acquisition campaigns driven by our Creative Leads responsible for individual games. You will inspire and lead the production of highly effective user acquisition, brand and events campaigns, including video, static, social and playable ads for our world-class games.
- We invest in UA campaigns for our top 6 games across nine key markets (USA, Europe, Brazil, etc.) and all of them are ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend) based. Hence we need partners who understand advertising and creativity that return profits vs only creating ‘branding and installs”.
- OUR MAIN BUSINESS AND FOCUS IS THE USA iTunes and GOOGLE PLAY STORE. The Business is ONLY mobile
- You will ideate with the CEO and Creative leads and be responsible for directing, researching and producing:
- Headlines and Text lines
- Static Images
- Ideas for Video Creatives (6, 10, 15 and 30 seconds).
- Managing the work pipelines, deliverables and production cycles.
- Managing a team and collaborating with Creative Leads, Video Producers and Editors, and Graphics teams for Art and Graphics.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 4+ years as a leader of a large team, preferably in the fields of marketing ad campaign design or gaming UA ad design
- Natural Communication skills. You’re a proven leader who can motivate and guide creative junior and senior designers.
- A passion for mobile gaming and digital advertising
- Experience heading a creative marketing team in the mobile gaming space would be a significant advantage
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative design team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You think creatively and be motivated by challenges, and constantly strive for the best, including performance management of your team and client liaison with stakeholders in other dependent departments to ensure the feedback loop of what works best for successful UA ad creative is constantly evaluated, documented and circulated.
- You work with cutting-edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard, we’ll get it for you.
- Experience across Casual mobile games, Hypercasual mobile game UA advertising creative/ design plus PC/ Console games marketing is a significant plus
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience working with international/localisation teams.
- A commitment to continual improvement, with the ability to systematically test and evaluate new strategies and processes in all aspects of Creative UA work
- Someone who loves mobile games and plays them too!
A graduate from a leading Art / Film / Communication school with impeccable written and spoken English
If this role as an Creative Manager – User Acquisition at Games2win interests you, then we have an assignment for you
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!