Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Creative Producer (Narrative Games) – Decisions
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: 5-6 years working as a Fiction Writer with experience as a Team Lead
Who do we need?
Games2win is looking for a talented, experienced Creative producer to lead content for our hugely popular mobile game Decisions, available on both Android and iOS platforms. We suggest you play our game prior to reading the rest of the JD.
Choose Your Story (Decisions) on iTunes
The Creative Producer is a primary point of contact for external writers as well as our in-house creative writers. You will work with the interactive fiction writing team by using your expertise and experience in guiding them in crafting characters, plots, and the progress of the stories for our mobile games. You will be writing story plots and dialogues too.
What will you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Evaluate story ideas for potential as interactive stories.
- Take a lead on ideas for posts on social media.
- Help authors resolve issues with story structure, pacing, and quality, and ensure that the stories are consistent with our themes of Romance, Drama, Mystery, etc.
- Generate ideas for stories, and write story plots and dialogues for them.
- Create, implement, and manage internal processes related to the writers’ pipeline.
- Create guidance documents for writers new to the project.
- Take charge of the coin options within each story and ensure that they are appealing to the users.
- Track the progress of writers and proactively address problems that arise.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Editing, if required.
- Extensively play our top competitors’ games (Chapters, Choices) and bring their learnings to the team and the game
Who could you be? Background, Experience & Educational Qualification:
- Graduate, with expert-level written and spoken English and impeccable grammar and sentence–construction review skills.
- Has exposure to what has worked in the US and Global markets, given that our target is the US, EU, and other markets. We DO NOT want to create content for India / Indian audiences.
- Experience with leading, writing, and collaborating with a team of Writers.
- Mastery of the structural basics of good storytelling.
- Strong understanding of branching narrative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Strong time and resource management skills.
- On-the-fly problem-solving ability.
- Ability to be creative on demand.
- Someone who plays Mobile games.
- If this opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment:
Download the Worksheet from this link: (Create a New Excel file (Name it as your name) and follow the instructions given)
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!