Role: Creative Producer – Decisions
Based in: Mumbai / Remote Working
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: 5-6 years working as a Fiction Writer with experience as a Team Lead
Who do we need?
Games2win is looking for a talented, experienced Creative producer to lead content for our hugely popular mobile game Decisions, available on both Android and iOS platforms. We suggest you play our game prior to reading the rest of the JD.
Decisions: Choose Your Interactive Stories Choice on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games2win.decisions
Choose Your Story (Decisions) on iTunes: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/choose-your-story-decisions/id1410732598
The Creative Producer is a primary point of contact for external writers as well as our in-house creative writers. You will work with the interactive fiction writing team by using your expertise and experience in guiding them in crafting characters, plots, and the progress of the stories. You will be writing story plots and dialogues too.
What will you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Evaluate story ideas for potential as interactive stories.
- Help authors resolve issues with story structure, pacing, and quality, and ensure that the stories are consistent with our themes of Romance, Drama, Mystery, etc.
- Generate ideas for stories, and writing story plots and dialogues for them.
- Create, implement, and manage internal processes related to the writers’ pipeline.
- Create guidance documents for writers new to the project.
- Ensure stories leverage game mechanics appropriately.
- Track the progress of writers and proactively address problems.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Editing, if required.
Who could you be? Background, Experience & Educational Qualification:
- Graduate, with expert-level written and spoken English and impeccable grammar and sentence–construction review skills.
- Has exposure to what has worked in the US and Global markets, given that our target is the US, EU, and other markets. We DO NOT want to create content for India / Indian audiences.
- Experience with leading, writing, and collaborating with a team of Writers.
- Mastery of the structural basics of good storytelling.
- Strong understanding of branching narrative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Strong time and resource management skills.
- On-the-fly problem-solving ability.
- Ability to be creative on demand.
- If this opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment:
Download the Worksheet from this link: (Create a New Excel file (Name it as your name) and follow the instructions given)
Please send the completed assignment, along with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com