Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: Previous experience in Story-Editing preferred
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Be a full-time content-editor in one of our largest-selling role-playing games – ‘Decisions’, which is already available on the iTunes and Android Store.
- Review writers’ work, which includes spotting and correcting grammar errors and spelling mistakes.
- Give instructions and directions regarding content changes, additions, and corrections for stories that will be.
- Spot and bridge loose-ends or missing links in stories and dialogs.
- Suggest lead-ins and additional dialogues or other text content, wherever necessary.
- Offer creative suggestions on story-flow such as trimming down unnecessary aspects of stories.
- Review and tweak the chapters and the overall story from the target audience’s perspective.
- Rewrite, combine and polish draft scripts, as necessary, in a timely way to send them directly for production.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in creative writing and editing
- Graduate in any field, with expert-level written and spoken English and impeccable grammar and sentence–construction review skills.
- If this opportunity excites you:
Step 1: Play our games – Decisions – Choose Your Interactive Stories (iTunes or Android)
Step 2: Please download the assignment uploaded on this link.
- The Assignment consists of three chapters of a story detailed out with the story title, scene name, character names and the dialogues spoken by each character.
- Mention your comments and corrected text in the Editor’s corrections column (highlighted in orange) for each dialogue and other text mentioned in the content column.
- After you have completed the assignment, please send it along with your resume to email@example.com
Best of Luck!