Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Event Testing Analyst
Based in: Mumbai/Remote
Reporting to: Analytics Manager
Experience Required: Fresher or 0.5 to 1+ Years of Experience
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work with the Analytics team to understand data points, required.
- Read game documents and play the games to define events.
- Track and verify real-time events triggered in Firebase by playing the game in different situations.
- Report any error in events that may occur using bug-tracking software
- Coordinate with other team members to determine appropriate event discussions.
- Cover all three aspects of the Data Analysis domain: Tracking, Reporting and Analysis.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Fresher or Work experience and Analytics knowledge – Game or Events Testing is preferable
- Work with Firebase, Google Analytics or any other Analytics tool.
- Analytical mind-set with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in IT/Computer Science or equivalent educational background.
If the Event Testing Analyst role at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!