Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Fashion Stylist
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: A professional with 0 – 1 year of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Keep a close tab on all the latest trends – what’s hot and what’s not! The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like
- Be digital-savvy and source links, Instagram pictures, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc. as reference links for creating assets in our games
- Be a Fashionista and create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements
- Be well versed with google sheets and documents to handle 60% creative and 40% technical part of the job profile
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A Fashion Consultant / Stylist / Expert Designer, with a good eye for fashion to source the right look for characters in our fashion games
- From the Fashion Industry, either by education or experience or both who has diverse fashion interests – clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, and all things fun and trendy
- An avid reader of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites, etc.
- Plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate fashion items into mobile game assets
- Has a globally relevant fashion outlook, since 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and other parts of the world and we are predominantly focused on global markets
Any degree in Fashion or stylist-related professional certifications would be an added advantage.
If this opportunity of Fashion Stylist at Games2win excites you then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!