Role: Fashion Content Curator
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: A professional with 0 – 1 year of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Keep a close tab on all the latest trends – what’s hot and what’s not! The insights we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like
- Be digital-savvy and source links, Instagram pictures, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc. as reference links for creating assets in our games
- Be a Fashionista and create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market
- Be able to style and customize fashion content as per our creative requirements
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A Fashion Consultant / Stylist / Expert Designer, with a good eye for fashion to source the right look for characters in our fashion games
- From the Fashion Industry, either by education or experience or both who has diverse fashion interests – clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, and all things fun and trendy
- An avid reader of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites, etc.
- Plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate fashion items into mobile game assets
- Has a globally relevant fashion outlook, since 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and other parts of the world and we are predominantly focused on global markets
Any degree in Fashion or stylist-related professional certifications would be an added advantage.
If this opportunity of Fashion Content Curator at Games2win excites you please complete the following assignment
Play our games – International Fashion Stylist (iTunes or Android)
Task : Please go through the table in the Link and send us the following:
- Present reference images: 3 style-sets for each fashion event.
- Explain why you chose those styles and add your images in the “Reference Image Source” column, also add sourcing links from where you have sourced the images and create a PDF for the sourced images.
- How would you score users on the basis of the assets that they use from the style-set (As most preferred items to the least preferred items)
- Create and share separate folders for each event.
- Please note that your answer to this assignment needs to be shared as a PDF / PPT.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!