Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Fashion Stylist – Narrative Games
Based in: Mumbai/Remote
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: 0 – 2 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Our Story Based Mobile games are very popular among the Tween & Teen Girls in the USA and Top European Countries. In these games, we have a lot of ‘dress up’ options that our players like. For these games, we want you to:
- Keep a close tab on what’s trending, what’s hot and what’s not! The insights that we need are not just for clothes, but also for accessories, clothes, bags, fashion jewelry, tattoos and all things girls like!
- Be very digital-savvy. We would need you to source links, Instagram pictures, tweets, blogs, pictures, etc. as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Be a Fashionista! Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the clothes/accessories featured in our games!
- Be attuned to the latest fashion brands/styles/ trends which are popular with tween and teen girls, particularly in the international market.
- Research and source fashion content as per our requirements.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A person from the Fashion or Styling Industry either by education or experience or both.
- Someone who plays smartphone games and is very comfortable with apps and social media such as Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- An avid follower of fashion blogs, fashion e-magazines, fashion websites etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate the fashion items into mobile game assets.
- You must have diverse fashion interests, ranging from clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, all things fun and trendy!
- Please note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, Europe and the rest of the world. You must have a globally relevant fashion outlook.
Any degree in Fashion, Styling or related professions would be a great advantage.
Next Steps: Assignment:
- If this role of Fashion Stylist – Narrative Games at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment. Assignment link – Assignment
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!