Role: Creative Fashion Writer for Fashion Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: 2 to 3 years of work experience as a Fashion / Lifestyle Content Writer
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
As a Creative Fashion Writer, you would need to:
- Write event descriptions and themes for our top fashion games.
- Be well-versed with content for fashion-games. Check this link to experience one of our top-ranked fashion games–
- Collate reference imagery that best describes events for the game.
- Work closely with our team of fashion-stylists to reference and research latest fashion trends, fashion blogs, websites etc.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Has written content for publications and/or digital platform such as fashion blogs, editorials, fashion magazines, lifestyle and travel, fashion news, runway reviews etc.
- Is passionate about the world of styling, fashion and lifestyle
- An avid gamer who loves to play dress-up games like – Covet Fashion, Fashion Empire
A graduate (from any discipline) with impeccable written(grammar) and spoken English skills.
- If this role at Games2win interests you, then, please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your profile, for consideration.
- Please play our Fashion games:
- Super Wedding Stylist
- International Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Diva
- Create two new events, which can be added to each of the above games.
- Write descriptions to define these events to your best capabilities within 180 characters.
- Provide visual references for the events in the form of location/background images.
Send your updated resume along with the above-mentioned test assignment to email@example.com