Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Game Producer
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Product Managers
The Senior Mobile Games Producer will be responsible for the existing and/or new games in development which includes delegating tasks to a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists. He/She will be doing market studies of competitive games and continuously improving our games. He/She will be involved in discussing features, deadline, content with management. We would specifically appreciate a Mobile Games Producer who has domain experience in RPG (Sniper, Dress up, Narrative, Home Decor), Racing (Drag & Regular), Sports (3D Cricket) Games.
- Researching the WHY for a new game and creating a matrix of competition and our game that justifies the effort.
- Ideating and presenting deep & innovative ideas for new games, new features to improve our existing portfolio of games.
- Be completely involved in the Level Designing of the games (with game designers and direct intervention)
- Be the owner of the GDD and closely monitor art, animation quality to ensure perfection and smooth user experience
- Understand Game Economics, monetisation strategies and the concept of creating rewarded ad incentives.
- Plan analytics events and iterate on the game by using data analytics (Firebase)
- Studying market trends and iterate quickly with moving trends
- Check the progress of the development of the games throughout all production stages.
- Ensure communication with the Games2win management for project follow-up.
- Lead a passionate team of artists, animators, analysts, creative writers, programmers and quality controllers.
Who could you be? Background and Experience
- An eye for perfection
- User empathy with an obsession for user experience.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for mobile games.
- Highly motivated and drive to improve and innovate.
- Shipped at least 3 games on Play Store/App Store with a complete understanding of the end to end production cycle
- 4+ years of experience in Game production and market knowledge
- A game designer with lots of game designing experience.
- Experience in Data Analytics and the Freemium Business Model
- A degree in Game Design / Fine Arts / Creative field would be an important asset.
- Join a leading global mobile games publisher – Games2win! We are well established in the Mobile Games space, backed by a business group in existence for 20 years!
- Join a team of young passionate gamers in a highly profitable established business providing exponential career growth and learning capabilities
- Deliver the prestigious products that are top-ranked, globally
- Receive tons of love and thanks from game players!
- Convert your idea to game that millions of consumers would love to play.
If this role as Game Producer at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!