Role: Game Producer
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Managers
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 300 million downloads and an extremely strong global user base. Most of our games such as Driving Academy, International Fashion Stylist, Decisions have notched top ranks on App stores. We are based in Mumbai and Bangalore and have a really cool, fun loving team of over 135 professionals who love to make awesome games that the world loves! Read more about the Company and download our games here.
The Senior Mobile Games Producer will be responsible for the existing and/or new games in development which includes delegating tasks to a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists. He/She will be doing market studies of competitive games and continuously improving our games. He/She will be involved in discussing features, deadline, content with management. We would specifically appreciate a Mobile Games Producer who has domain experience in RPG (Sniper, Dress up, Narrative, Home Decor), Racing (Drag & Regular), Sports (3D Cricket) Games.
- Researching the WHY for a new game and creating a matrix of competition and our game that justifies the effort.
- Ideating and presenting deep & innovative ideas for new games, new features to improve our existing portfolio of games.
- Be completely involved in the Level Designing of the games (with game designers and direct intervention)
- Be the owner of the GDD and closely monitor art, animation quality to ensure perfection and smooth user experience
- Understand Game Economics, monetisation strategies and the concept of creating rewarded ad incentives.
- Plan analytics events and iterate on the game by using data analytics (Firebase)
- Studying market trends and iterate quickly with moving trends
- Check the progress of the development of the games throughout all production stages.
- Ensure communication with the Games2win management for project follow-up.
- Lead a passionate team of artists, animators, analysts, creative writers, programmers and quality controllers.
- An eye for perfection
- User empathy with an obsession for user experience.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for mobile games.
- Highly motivated and drive to improve and innovate.
- Shipped at least 3 games on Play Store/App Store with a complete understanding of the end to end production cycle
- 4+ years of experience in Game production and market knowledge
- A game designer with lots of game designing experience.
- Experience in Data Analytics and the Freemium Business Model
- A degree in Game Design / Fine Arts / Creative field would be an important asset.
- Join a leading global mobile games publisher – Games2win! We are well established in the Mobile Games space, backed by a business group in existence for 20 years!
- Join a team of young passionate gamers in a highly profitable established business providing exponential career growth and learning capabilities
- Deliver the prestigious products that are top-ranked, globally
- Receive tons of love and thanks from game players!
- Convert your idea to game that millions of consumers would love to play.
If this role as Game Producer at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Once you’re done, send the completed assignment/portfolio and your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org