Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Mobile Game Producer for Car Games
Location: Mumbai / Hybrid
Reporting to: Product Manager
Experience required: Someone with 5+ years of work experience
Whom do we need?
Game Producers work closely with Product Managers at Games2win and their Game Designers.
In order to get these games published on time, as per our quality expectations, Product Managers will rely on YOU, to execute the Game Design Document (We call it CBC “Click by Click”) for each game version release. This means understanding the CBC, and working with all the participants involved in publishing the game including analysts, artists, game designers, engineers, marketers, and quality control to get the game out!!
What will you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work with the Product Managers and Game Designers in finalising the Game Design Document basis the requirement of the release and then making sure it ships on the defined day!
- Work with the Delivery Head to ensure each game project has a plan in place so that tasks for engineers, testers, artists, analysts, and marketers, are understood by them and they have a clear roadmap
- Provide each stakeholder with all the data they require. e.g. Game Design Documents for engineers, Style Guides for artists, Communication guys for Marketing teams, etc.
- Play competitor games, benchmark our games to the best in the world, and suggest improvements and enhancements! This is one of the best jobs to become a Product Manager in the long run (If you want to!)
- Maintain up-to-date Project Plans
- Do daily meets on each game you are producing
- Report problems/issues to the Product Manager, and relevant Heads of Departments
- Coordinate closely with Delivery Head to ensure your resource requirements are met
Who could you be? (Background & Experience)
- A deep passion for mobile games.
- Ideally, have produced at least 10 mobile games in the recent past.
- A background in game engineering or game design will be very beneficial as this will help in planning projects and understanding critical components of the game project
- An ability to plan in detail – especially the projects that are given to him.
- An eagle eye for detail, with a passion to deliver on time.
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Game Designing or any other equivalent educational background
If this role as Game Producer (Mobile Games) at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!