Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Graphic Designer (Fashion games)
Location: Mumbai / Hybrid
Experience required: 3 to 5 years of work experience
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create in-game graphics and marketing collateral for casual fashion games
- Develop 2D visual assets like in-game currency, pop ups, creatives for offers and promotions, etc. using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools.
- Adapt pre-existing art styles / develop new art styles.
- Keep up with the latest trends in storytelling, social media, and games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in Graphic Design or as an Illustrator with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You must have strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
You must be conversant with:
If this job interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!
Thank you for your interest. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck!
Thank you for your interest. Please read the Job Description carefully, complete the assignment mentioned and send your resume and application to email@example.com
Best of luck!