Role: Graphic Designer
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: Someone with 3 to 5 years of work experience
Reporting to: HOD
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create marketing material for all aspects of casual mobile games including App Store icons, game screenshots, feature graphics, in-game graphics, cross-promotion images, and Facebook/Google Ads graphic.
- Develop 2D visual assets like in-game currency, props, backgrounds etc. using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools.
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Mimic pre-existing art styles. / Develop new art styles.
- Collaborate with marketing, social and sales teams to ensure a full understanding of creative objectives and ensure they are executed accurately.
- Keep up with the latest trends in storytelling, video production, social media, and games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in Graphic Design or as an Illustrator with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You must have strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
You must be conversant with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
If this job interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Before beginning the assignment, please check the top 100 US iTunes Car Games through Apptopia
Play the top 10 Games (especially, top car games) before you start working on the assignment. After you have finished playing these games, you may begin the assignment. Remember that your assignment response should be inspired by the top 10 games that you have played.
This assignment is based on our game called ‘Driving Academy’. Play the game:
Once you have played the Game, you can start working on the below assignment
Once you’re done, send the completed assignment/portfolio and your updated resume to email@example.com