Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Graphic Artist
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 3 to 5 years of work experience
Reporting to: Product Manager
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create in-game graphics and marketing collateral for narrative games
- Develop 2D visual assets like in-game currency, pop ups, creatives for offers and promotions, story thumbnails, etc. using Photoshop, Illustrator and comparable tools.
- Adapt pre-existing art styles / develop new art styles.
- Keep up with the latest trends in storytelling, social media, and games.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should be an Art graduate from a respected Institute
- You should have 3 to 5 years of total experience in Graphic Design or as an Illustrator with a focus on digital and interactive media (a Mobile Gaming background will be preferred)
- You must have strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- You should have exposure to creative sites like Behance, Deviant Art, Pinterest, etc.
- You need to be highly creative with a thorough understanding of the latest art trends.
- You must be able to relate to the emotion of the game and understand the audience for the games.
- You must have a passion for mobile games and should be playing iTunes or Android games on a regular basis.
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
You must be conversant with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
If this role as Graphic Artist for our Story Game at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment:
Pre Assignment Tasks:
Graphics and their production will be an integral part of your job. Given that we create games mainly for US/Global markets, the graphics inside really need to be classy and international styled.
Before beginning the assignment :
- First take a quick look at this deck that captures the screens of some of the games WE ADORE and we would want you to be able to match upto – Reference Link
- Play our highly popular story game for which you will be working on the assignment.
Decisions: Choose Your Interactive Stories Choice on Android:
Choose Your Story (Decisions) on iTunes:
Once you have played the Game, you can start working on the below assignment
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!