About the 2win Group:
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 65 million downloads and an extremely strong DAU and MAU user base (80% outside of India). All our downloads are generated organically, without ANY advertising support or paid installations.
Koimoi.com is India’s #2 Digital Bollywood Portal with over 5 million users a month visiting its Web and Mobile sites. Koimoi is part of the 2win Group (contests2win.com; mobile2win; games2win.com) that is a pioneer of Interactive Entertainment & Engagement in India.
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Alok Kejriwal – CEO of Games2win.com
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
As Head of the Finance function, you would be responsible for finalization and reporting of Operational results, within the set time limits of the stand-alone entities of the 2Win Group.
The candidate should:
- Manage & supervise the Accounting/Finance Team of the 2Win Entities
- Manage the finance operations including accounting, management accounting, finance control & management of assets
- Complete statutory financial statements and reports to Government organizations and auditory bodies in time
- Manage financial reporting duties, such as monthly, quarterly & yearly finance reports, activity reports, expense reports, variances between actual and budget and all other reports, as and when requested by the management
- Be responsible for & ensure smooth conduct for internal / statutory audits
- Manage & Monitor the Cash Flow
- Manage Income Tax, Service Tax & other assessments & coordinate with Tax Consultants
- Be responsible for Financial planning and analysis including preparation and review of business plans
- Effective Budget and Cost control to ensure overall financial discipline in the Organization
- Develop and implement the financial procedures & policies for the 2Win Group Companies
Experience and Background:
- Should have a total of 8 Years Experience, with minimum 5 Years Post Qualification
- Someone with an experience in New Age Industry (Online/Mobile Business), Digital Agencies / Ad Networks & VC funded companies, would be an added advantage
- Someone with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
- Should be a self starter, result oriented & have problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of corporate policies & procedures
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables
- Should have strong management & team handling skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both Written & Verbal
- Someone who is proficient in budgeted financial statements, cost control & management
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Company Secretary would be an added advantage
As a practice, we have typically matched candidates with their existing salary packages and throw in lucrative performance incentives; and of course ESOPs.*
Note that we do not want people to join us just for a better salary. We don’t bribe people to join us. Instead, we want people to join us for the love of what we do and the opportunity to shine professionally!
Growth and Prospects:
This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to associate themselves with the Digital Industry and scale up a start up to a large business. The scope to experiment, innovate and pioneer ideas and concepts will be enormous.
If this role interests you, then send us your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org