Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Head Human Resources
Experience required: 5+ years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities):
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Managing Employees Wellness and Team Building Initiatives.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team whenever required
- Driving, ensuring and further improving the onboarding and adaptation process
- Performing analysis on top performers, low performers and provide inputs to the Management Team with on outcome
- Designing Individual Development Plan & implementing the same
- Regular one on one discussion with employees to help them with Career Progression
- Identifying training needs & Implement the training plan (identifying providers, training administration, etc)
- Develop and implement preventing measures for employee attrition
- Organize exit interviews
- Drive and manages HR solutions, drive initiatives, implement new processes or tools in support of business priorities, project operations and overall team engagement
- Coordinate initiatives that enhance work relationships, reinforcing & promoting Games2win culture, e.g. team health survey, staff appreciation program, team-building events etc
- Evaluate employees needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, career development and leadership.
- Manage and resolve general concerns, coach managers to address the day to day functioning of the organization
- Champions and promote HR initiatives across teams
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- At least 5 years work experience in an HR Business Partner role; ideally, in a set-up that requires synchronization across various functions and stakeholders of mixed seniority.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively
- Strong experience in dealing with employee matters, labour laws and work relations
- Good planning, organising, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast learner, proactive, agility to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Able to work both on a team (a member or leader) and independently to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Game Designing or any other equivalent educational background.
If this Human Resource Business Partner opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!