Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 500 million downloads and are played by over 10 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Interior Designer for Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Do you spend your days poring over new trends in interior and exterior spaces online? Are you constantly inspired by the need to upgrade spaces around you? If yes, then Games2win would love to have you onboard as an Interior Designer for mobile games! Responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Use your design skills and style expertise to create theme-based backgrounds and headers for our Narrative and Fashion mobile games.
- Source references to create backgrounds and event headers to fit the game and modify them using your creative skills.
- Be the owner of all backgrounds and headers that go into our games.
- Coordinate with artists to create the backgrounds and event headers visualized by you.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You must have a strong sense of proportion and visual awareness to understand how a layout or theme will fit together to create the intended interior or exterior environment.
- A person from the Interior Design industry either by education or experience or both.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to positively and constructively respond to technical and creative feedback and make the required changes.
- Is adept with smartphone games and is engaged with apps and social media such as Instagram, pinterest, etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and bring the background references with your suggested changes to life.
- Note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and the Rest of the World. Hence you must have a globally relevant outlook.
- Any degree in Interior Designing or related profession would be a great advantage.
If you are interested, we have a small assignment for you.