Role: Interior Designer for Mobile Games
Based in: Mumbai
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
Do you spend your days poring over new trends in home decor and furnishings online? Are you constantly inspired by the need to upgrade spaces around you? If yes, then Games2win would love to have you onboard as an Interior Designer for mobile games! Responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Identify and capture Global Interior design trends.
- Use your design skills and style expertise to create a repository of theme-based design assets for our mobile games.
- Source links, Instagram pics, blogs, pictures, etc. as reference links so that we can use these references for creating assets in our games.
- Create so much excitement with our games that our consumers actually ask to buy the furnishings/accessories featured in our games!
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You must have a strong sense of proportion and visual awareness to understand how pieces of a layout or theme will fit together to create the intended interior environment.
- A person from the Interior Design industry either by education or experience or both.
- Passion for home decor and aesthetics.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to positively and constructively respond to technical and creative feedback and make the required changes.
- Is adept with smartphone games and is engaged with apps and social media such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- A person who can work with a young team of Game Designers and Artists and translate the home décor ideas into mobile game assets.
- Note that we are predominantly focused on global markets. 85% of our audience is from USA, EU and the Rest of the World. Hence you must have a globally relevant home decor outlook.
- Any degree in Interior Designing or related profession would be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of Softwares such as AutoDesk and 3D Max (Preferable)
If you are interested, we have a small assignment for you:
Play the first 10 levels. After playing, suggest 5 new levels you would make in this game giving details of:
- Name of Level
- What would be the theme of each level
- Some references images of the assets (interior design items) you would feature in each level (try and be unique per level)
- How would you score users basis the assets they use? Submit your assignment as a PPT.
Please send assignment and your resume to: email@example.com