Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Games2Win is looking for a highly organized and meticulous Jr. Test Engineer who will Work as an integral part of our QA team. Your main responsibilities as QA will be to provide constant support to the development team by identifying game inconsistencies before the integration phase, in order to ensure a non-regression of the features once implemented.
You are a champion of quality and consistency. You are aware of the game’s objectives and take constructive measures to assist players in achieving those objectives. You’re good at reading input and figuring out how to improve the testing framework by evaluating and validating test goals on a regular basis, whether by test protocols or functional investigations.
Role: Jr Test Engineer
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 1-2 years years of experience.
Reporting to: QA Lead
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Game testing experience on iOS and Android
- Identify, report, update and track bugs in Bug Repository.
- Work side-by-side with development teams in assisting bug investigation (reporting, reproduction, isolation) to ensure the title is achieving planned milestones
- Validate high risk changes before they are integrated into the main version to ensure stability and basic functionality
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team and actively participate in Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives
- Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
- Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
- Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
Who could you be? (Background and Experience):
- Great bug finding and reporting skills.
- Experience with defect management tools (e.g. JIRA.Mantis)
- Experience in the Agile testing strategy.
- Keen interest in the current mobile gaming markets.
- A passion for free-to-play games preferred.
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Shipping of at least one title on a mobile platform.
Good to Have :
- Experience in the Mobile gaming sector.
- Knowledge and experience of issue tracking/project management tools.
- ISEB or ISTQB Certification.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent training and experience.
If this role at Games2win Interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!