Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Unity Developer
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Experience required: Someone with 2 to 5 years of work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand Game Design Documents of games to be developed, discuss requirements with producers and artists, and plan the development with the team and technical leads at Games2win.
- Take ownership of delivering your designated tasks from start to finish, coordinating with art, design and QA teams, up until publishing of the game.
- Write clean, tested, document code.
- Test your own builds.
- Keep up to date on relevant core technologies and best practices.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in mobile game development using Unity.
- Experience developing both iOS and Android games.
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting third-party SDKs in Unity – IronSource, Google Play Services, and Firebase.
- At least 1 published game on the App Store
- Someone with passion for mobile game development.
- Be comfortable with Xcode & Objective C, as well as Android Studio.
- Be proficient in debugging code, as well as understanding memory management for mobile games.
B.E./B.Tech or MCA. Certifications preferred
If this Unity Developer opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!