Role: Game Publisher
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Publishing Manager
Experience Required – 3 – 4 Years of Experience
Whom do we need?
We are looking for a Game Publisher who can help the Publishing Manager in executing submissions on Pre-Release, Release, and Post-release products.
You will need to be comfortable working with Product Managers / Game Designers / Developers / QA / CRM to configure and publish the game on App Stores.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Project Coordination for getting builds and App Store’s metadata requirements from relevant stakeholders, for each release. This meta-data includes screenshots, store text translations, in-app purchase descriptions, and game achievements.
- In-App Purchases pricing changes and verifying the changes.
- Uploading of Video previews for 26 different languages.
- Verify the changes that you make and report on their completion to your manager.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Someone with a minimum of 3 year of work experience on iTunes Connect and Android Developer portal
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team player with common-sense
- A commitment to continually improve, with the ability to systematically test and evaluate new strategies and processes in all aspects of work.
- Attitude to meet and adhere to deadlines.
- Someone who loves games and plays them too!
- Graduate Degree in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this role of Game Publisher at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment for you:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!