Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Mobile Game Publisher
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: Publishing Manager
Experience Required – 1-2 years experience
Whom do we need?
We are looking for a Mobile Game Publisher who can help the Publishing Manager in executing submissions on Pre-Release, Release, and Post-release products.
You will need to be comfortable working with Product Managers / Game Designers / Developers / QA / CRM to configure and publish the game on App Stores.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Project Coordination for getting builds and App Store’s metadata requirements from relevant stakeholders, for each release. This meta-data includes screenshots, store text translations, in-app purchase descriptions, and game achievements.
- In-App Purchases pricing changes and verifying the changes.
- Uploading of Video previews for 26 different languages.
- Verify the changes that you make and report on their completion to your manager.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Someone with a minimum of 1 year of work experience on publishing dashboards such as WordPress, CMS for websites, iTunes Connect, Ad Networks, or Android Developer portal
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team player with common-sense
- A commitment to continually improve, with the ability to systematically test and evaluate new strategies and processes in all aspects of work.
- Attitude to meet and adhere to deadlines.
- Someone who loves games and plays them too!
- Graduate Degree in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this role of Mobile Game Publisher at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment for you:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!