Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: CEO
Experience Required: 8+ Years of Experience
As a Lead game designer, you will be responsible for new features, content creation, economy management and balancing for our games. Working with cross-functional game teams & Product managers. As a Lead you will Identify future features for the game through developing a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations.
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Help develop and execute creative and design roadmap for our games
- Help team design the Game Designing Document for reference to all teams involved.
- Design and iterate on features through play testing, usability and live operations
- Create new game features and enhancements to our existing and new games which will drive user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Manage and build a team of designers maintaining a strong environment of collaboration
- Lead & manage content of designers (level / game) to ensure high quality content in alignment with the game’s vision
- Create and support competitive social systems and reward structures for the games
- Participate in prototype efforts to roll-out early design concepts
- Present new game concepts, designs and stories to the management team
- Frequently research on market trends and incorporate them into your designs
- Collaborate with the Design team, Artists, and Engineers to refine player experiences and spaces to fulfill the creative vision of the product
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Serious passion for Games and Game Design in Android /iOS
- Level Design knowledge on Unity 3D
- Strong aptitude for Mobile Casual Games
- At Least 5 years of Mobile Game Design experience.
- Thorough understanding of games commercial appeal, including outside your personal gamer demographic.
- Strong leadership skills to train, lead and grow the talent of the design team.
- Good at communicating your designs and vision to colleagues from different professional backgrounds.
- Drive to build a creative, innovative, world-class design culture.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an open and collaborative environment.
- 4-5 years of work experience designing Mobile games with at least Two shipped titles as Senior or Lead designer.
- 8+ years of game industry experience.
- Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Game Designing or any other equivalent educational background.
If this Level Designer opportunity at Games2win excites you, please complete the following assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!