Role: Lead Graphic Designer
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 5+ years of work experience
Reporting to: HOD
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create stunning graphics for all aspects of our mobile games including in-game graphics & 2D assets, App Store icons, screenshots, & feature graphics, cross-promotion images, and Facebook/Google Ads graphic.
- You will work closely with the Product Managers to plan & identify all the graphic requirements they may have for an upcoming game update or a new launch.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of Graphic Designers and provide creative direction.
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained and that junior designers have clear benchmarks for graphic production.
- Review the Designers’ work and give feedback to ensure the highest quality expectations are met.
- Be an active mentor and role model for the art team. Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Keep informed about the latest advances in game art technique and technology
- Should have an eye for perfection, with effective art reviews, and must ensure the quality of the art is top-notch.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background):
- 5+ years of Designing experience, with at least 2 years of managing junior designer & artists
- Proficient in designing graphics for mobile games
- Excellent sense of color combinations, gaming knowledge, and visual aesthetic
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to deliver high quality within a short timeframe
- Should be a self-starter and capable of managing teams tasks and deliverables
- Natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others.
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of visual design, graphic work is required
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- An Art School background would be preferred
If this role at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
This assignment is based on our game called ‘Driving Academy’. Play the game :
Once you have played the Game, you can start working on the below assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!