Role: Lead Graphic Designer
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Experience required: 5+ years of work experience
Reporting to: HOD
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create stunning graphics for all aspects of our mobile games including in-game graphics & 2D assets, App Store icons, screenshots, & feature graphics, cross-promotion images, and Facebook/Google Ads graphic.
- You will work closely with the Product Managers to plan & identify all the graphic requirements they may have for an upcoming game update or a new launch.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of Graphic Designers and provide creative direction.
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained and that junior designers have clear benchmarks for graphic production.
- Review the Designers’ work and give feedback to ensure the highest quality expectations are met.
- Be an active mentor and role model for the art team. Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Keep informed about the latest advances in game art technique and technology
- Should have an eye for perfection, with effective art reviews, and must ensure the quality of the art is top-notch.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background):
- 5+ years of Designing experience, with at least 2 years of managing junior designer & artists
- Proficient in designing graphics for mobile games
- Excellent sense of color combinations, gaming knowledge, and visual aesthetic
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to deliver high quality within a short timeframe
- Should be a self-starter and capable of managing teams tasks and deliverables
- Natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others.
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of visual design, graphic work is required
- Graduate from a reputed institute
- An Art School background would be preferred
If this role at Games2win interests you, then we have a small assignment:
Before beginning the assignment, please check the top 100 US iTunes Car Games through Apptopia
Play the top 10 Games (especially, top car games) before you start working on the assignment. After you have finished playing these games, you may begin the assignment. Remember that your assignment response should be inspired by the top 10 games that you have played.
This assignment is based on our game called ‘Driving Academy’. Play the game :
Once you have played the Game, you can start working on the below assignment:
Once you’re done, send the completed assignment and your updated Resume to email@example.com