Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Localization Manager
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
Reporting to: CTO / CEO
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Who do we need?
We are looking for an experienced Localization Manager whose primary responsibility would be, ensuring excellent quality of the Localization of Games2win games in 25+ languages. The role demands this person to collaborate with project stakeholders, localization team members and external partners to guarantee the best language output for the region of its delivery.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Manage the network of external partners and support language projects in the selection process.
- Be the custodian for the quality delivered by our external partners, with the support of internal team
- Facilitate the language administrative topics between the external partner and the product manager
- Localization of all Games2win games in the region of its release
- Ensuring all necessary approvals of languages are in place for the games throughout their localization journey
- Support production teams for their project expectations, localization timelines and budgets.
- Collaborate with global localization group to continuously improve Games2win localization process
- Manage multiple, high complexity projects in parallel and be the main point of contact to support worldwide partners.
- Oversee end to end localization workflow using translation management tools and systems
- Drive high quality output from localization vendors & freelancers
- Oversee the localization budget for your projects through gathering data on the cost, timeliness and quality of your projects
- Be adept with scheduling tools such as MS Project, SmartSheets, or Trello.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- 5+ years of prior localization experience, working on projects that involve language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization
- Working knowledge of industry standard localization tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS devices and stores will be an added benefit.
- Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree, in Localization, Language Studies, or International Studies
If the Localization Manager role at Games2win interests you, then we have an assignment:
- Download and Play our Game Decisions
Decisions: Choose Your Interactive Stories Choice on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.games2win.decisions
Choose Your Story (Decisions) on iTunes: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/choose-your-story-decisions/id1410732598
- Play any one story.
- Click on Settings and see the languages we have in the game.
a) Suggest where do you think we can source our languages from? Note that each story is approx. 30000 (thirty thousand) words, so your solution should be cost effective.
b) What are your suggestions to check quality? Stories are very creative and need to be localized in the languages that we offer. How will we check the localization quality?
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!