(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Head of Revenue & Distribution
Experience Require – Minimum 2 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive the “Analytics” function in the Company for products assigned.
- Create & interpret meaningful insights and suggestions for products based on the data collected & reported.
- Represent data, reports and insights in a manner that allows Product Managers to understand the performance of their games. With focus on improving 3 things:
- Downloads | Engagement | Monetization
- Work with game designers and product managers to refine gameplay and economy throughout production cycle
- Use data to help guide the team on pricing in-game items, balancing and other adjustments to game play to increase LTV & Retention
- Be able to make numbers tell stories! To be able to use the power of analysis to make a dramatic shift in the business KPIs via strong recommendations.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You have worked in an apps company or mobile games Company before in an Analytics function.
- Someone who has worked extensively with digital data as an Analyst.
- An e-commerce data specialist who understands key metric measurements and how to interpret them.
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
Note: We track downloads, daily visitors, ad served etc. You need to identify deeper events, trigger points and metrics in the game that would help you analyse the game’s performance and set targets to improve. So please play the game carefully and dive deep!
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org