(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Head of Revenue & Distribution
Experience Required – Minimum 2 Years of Experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Drive the “Analytics” function in the Company for products assigned.
- Create & interpret meaningful insights and suggestions for products based on the data collected & reported.
- Represent data, reports and insights in a manner that allows Product Managers to understand the performance of their games. With a focus on improving 3 things:
- Downloads | Engagement | Monetization
- Work with game designers and product managers to refine gameplay and economy throughout the production cycle
- Use data to help guide the team on pricing in-game items, balancing and other adjustments to gameplay to increase LTV & Retention
- Be able to make numbers tell stories! To be able to use the power of analysis to make a dramatic shift in the business KPIs via strong recommendations.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You have worked in an apps company or mobile games Company before in an Analytics function.
- Someone who has worked extensively with digital data as an Analyst.
- An e-commerce data specialist who understands key metric measurements and how to interpret them.
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you then send us answers to the below assignment at email@example.com along with your CV, etc.
In our “Driving Academy 2” mobile game (available on Google Play / iTunes), users can unlock and use multiple cars in the game. What points will you measure to answer the below questions and why:
- Which cars are the most popular?
- What is the most ideal price point for unlocking a car?
- What type of cars should we add more in the game to increase consumption?
Consider the data_table at the below link:
Below is a snippet of the table for your reference:
What are the SQL queries that you will use to get the below data points?
- Total unique users who bought something, how many items did they buy on average and the average price point of each item bought.
- Total items sold and the average price point of the items overall.
- Top 3 items sold daily and revenue from these Top 3 items daily.
- Total revenue made from each item broken down by country and day.
- Download our Game “Driving Academy Simulator 2019” from the iTunes or Android Store.
- Go to the CARS Section. You will notice that the “Muscle Cars” category is the default one that you start with.
- Study the real data of that section as shown in the google sheet (link below):
- And answer the below questions:
- Are the Car Positions (Column B) optimal? How should we change the car positions and why?
- Are the prices of the cars (Cost of Cars in Coins / Cost of Cars in US$) ideal? What would you change and why?
Best of Luck!