Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Analytics Manager – Game Analyst
Location: Work from Home Forever / Hybrid
Reporting to: Head of Analytics
Experience Required: 5+ Years of Experience
What would you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work with Game Designers and product managers to refine game-play and economy throughout the production cycle
- Play competitor games, analyse them and suggest features we could add to our games.
- Use data to help guide the team on pricing in-game items, balancing and other adjustments to game-play to increase LTV & Retention
- Use the power of analysis to make a dramatic shift in the business Key Performance Indicators using strong recommendations and tell stories with numbers
- Drive the “Analytics” function for products assigned
- Create & interpret meaningful insights and suggestions for products based on the data collected & reported
- Represent data, reports and insights in a manner that allows Product Managers to understand the performance of their games, with a focus on improving 3 things: Downloads, Engagement and Monetization
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Extensive work experience as an Analytics Manager, in analyzing digital data
- Experience working in an Apps company or a Mobile Games Company, in an Analytics function (preferable)
- An e-commerce data specialist / Analytics Manager who understands key metric measurements and how to interpret them
- Analytical mindset with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work independently
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Graduate/Diploma Degree holder in Science/Commerce fields or any other equivalent educational background.
If this opportunity excites you, then we have a small assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!