Role: Animator – 3D Games
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Art Director
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Animate 3d models for in-game and cinematic purposes, using Maya or Blender.
- Edit existing or create new animations as per each game’s requirements.
- Integrate and clean animations from motion-capture data.
- Work with Unity3D to integrate and tweak animations as per the game requirements.
- Coordinate with other artists, designers, engineers and testers at Games2win to solve any quality / performance issues.
- Manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ of experience in character animation
- A good portfolio of 3D Character Animation and Models
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- A strong understanding of traditional animation principles as well awareness of the latest techniques to enhance animation for games
- Strong communication skills to be able to constantly interact with the development team, product managers and testing team
- Proactive and committed to work
- Passion for Mobile games and the gaming industry
- Preferably a Fine Arts Graduate
- Preferably certified from an Animation school
If this 3D Animator opportunity excites you, then please complete the following assignment and send it to us, along with your updated profile.
Please complete the assignment as per the instructions mentioned in the following guidelines document: link.
Send us your updated CV along with your portfolio link to the following e-mail ID: email@example.com