(Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job)
Online Customer Care / Response Executive (CRM)
Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: Product Head of the Company
Who do we need?
Games2win is a large global mobile publishing Company with over 230 million game downloads across the Android and iTunes platforms. We engage 1 million users a day, and many of them write back to us and publish game reviews and ratings on the app stores.
We need an executive who can read these reviews and reply to them, along with the Product Managers.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Work with Company’s Product Managers and understand how to reply to consumer reviews (most will be templates you will need to copy & paste)
- Carefully reply to the consumer reviews on the App stores
- Monitor the game’s feedback and create simple sheets that track how consumers are rating and reviewing the games.
- Make sure that you delight consumers with proactive responses and so that they give us better ratings and reviews!
Who could you be? (Experience and Background)
- Someone with a minimum of 2 year’s experience in online customer service management. (All responses are online only)
- Proven ability and absolute proficiency in written and spoken English.
- The ability to work hard and complete tasks and deadlines.
- Any stream’s Bachelor’s degree or higher.
If the role interests you, then we have a small assignment for you:
- Study the reviews on the Google Play Store for the past 3 days
- Select any 20 reviews, and tell us how you would reply to them (they can be reviews that do not need you to understand the game or any technology or product related questions)
Best of Luck!
Send your thoughts with your introduction and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org