Based in: Mumbai
Reporting to: CTO
Experience required: Someone At least 4-6 years of experience as a PHP developer working on consumer-facing desktop and mobile web applications.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understanding business requirements provided by Product Managers and their teams, so as to build solutions that address their needs.
- Co-operating with game engineering teams to define, implement and test the APIs that they may need to consume
- Coordinating with our content creators to define, implement and test content management features that they require.
- Co-operating with our webmaster and quality control teams to troubleshoot any problems faced with any of our web applications.
- Document your work.
- This is a hands-on development role
Who could you be? Background and Experience
- Self-starter with strong logical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Have successfully deployed (and undertaken trouble-shooting) on the Amazon Cloud.
Graduate/ Post graduate in IT/Computer Sc.
- If this opportunity excites you, then we have an assignment for you:
- Step 1: Play our game, International Fashion Stylist. Here are the links. Android Link | iTunes Link.
- The game has over 100 unique events, and each event allows you to choose from a set of over 4000 unique dress items. Each dress item has a cost, and it’s score is dependent on the level it is played in.
- Step 2: Design a data model you would use to represent the dress items and events, and their relationships between one another.
- Step 3: Build a simple Laravel app that can be used by a content management team to capture this relation between events vs. dress items. We will share mocks of the screen’s functionality we would like to see.
- Step 4: Once you have completed the assignment, either send us a link to access your solution or a tarball with set-up instructions to deploy and test, as well as your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of Luck!