Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Product Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Games2win is one of the largest casual mobile gaming companies in the world. We own over 50 proprietary mobile games with over 310 million downloads and an extremely strong global user base. Most of our games such as Driving Academy, International Fashion Stylist, Decisions have notched top ranks on App stores. We are based in Mumbai and Bangalore and have a really cool, fun-loving team of over 155 professionals who love to make awesome games! Read more about the Company and download our games here.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the existing and/or new games in development which includes delegating tasks to a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists. He/She will be doing market studies of competitive games and continuously improving our games. He/She will be involved in discussing features, deadline, content with management. Prior experience in building digital entertainment products would be a strong advantage. 90% of our game players are outside of India, so you will be building for global audiences.
- Researching the WHY for a new game and creating a matrix of competition and our game that justifies the effort.
- Ideating and presenting deep & innovative ideas for new games, new features to improve our existing portfolio of games.
- Be completely involved in the Level Designing of the games (with game designers and direct intervention).
- Be the owner of the Game Design Document (A document that details the game specs, wireframes, gameplay etc) and closely monitor art, animation quality to ensure perfection and smooth user experience.
- You must be very strong at numbers and analytics. It will be critical for you to craft Game Economics, monetisation strategies and the clever placement of in-apps that yield high revenue.
- Plan analytics events and iterate on the game by using data analytics (Firebase).
- Studying market trends and iterate quickly with moving trends.
- Check the progress of the development of the games throughout all production stages.
- Ensure communication with the Games2win management for project follow-up.
- Lead a passionate team of artists, animators, analysts, creative writers, programmers and quality controllers.
- Understand global sensitivities, aesthetics, and be able to delight a global game playing community!
- An eye for perfection.
- User empathy with an obsession for user experience.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for mobile apps AND games. If you don’t like playing mobile games, you should not apply for this position.
- Highly motivated and driven to improve and innovate.
- Shipped at least 3+ apps on Play Store/App Store with a complete understanding of the-to-end production cycle.
- Experience in Data Analytics and the Freemium Business Model.
- A degree in Game Design / Fine Arts / Creative field would be an important asset.
- A DEEP love for UX, UI, best practices of digital design and delight.
- Be a team member of Games2win – a leading global mobile games publisher! We are well established in the Mobile Games space, backed by a business group in existence for 20 years!
- Join a team of young passionate gamers in a highly profitable established business providing exponential career growth and learning capabilities.
- Deliver prestigious products that are top-ranked, globally.
- Receive tons of love and thanks from game players!
- Convert your idea to game that millions of consumers would love to play.
If the role of Product Manager at Games2win interests you, then please complete the following assignment.
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!