Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Role: Project Manager – Mobile Games
Reporting to: Delivery Lead
Experience Required : 5+ Years of Experience
Who do we need?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to ensure the timely delivery of the games we release. You will need to understand the requirements of a release, ensure the right resources are aligned at the right time and verify that the release is on track through regular checks. You will need to have an eye for detail, be able to spot dependencies, and be willing to imbibe best practices in delivering creative projects such as games.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Understand the scope of the release and WHY it is being developed. This is vital to be able to triage and escalate issues effectively.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to plan resources and dependencies for each release, delivering a project plan as the outcome.
- Work with the Delivery Head and any partner manager to ensure all resources are in sync.
- Be actively involved during the production phase and work with the creative, art, development & QC teams, across projects to ensure projects are on track. This involves reviewing progress on a periodic basis, with an actual hands-on review of builds, tracking checklists and updating project timelines.
- If you are unable to resolve problems or concerns on your own, escalate them immediately and clearly, with possible options for management to decide on.
- Be adept with scheduling tools such as MS Project, SmartSheets, or Trello.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- Someone with a minimum of 2 years of work experience with experience launching at least 4 mobile apps or games (or updates) in the past 2 years.
- You need to love playing games.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A background in mobile app development will be very helpful, if not in mobile game development so that you are aware of the teams involved in the game development process.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS devices and stores will be an added benefit.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably with additional formal qualifications in Project Management
If the Project Manager – Mobile Games role at Games2win interests you, then we have an assignment:
Please use this Form to start the application process and we will be in touch!